Governments are under constant pressure to do more with less. Our workplace experts understand this challenge and have worked alongside a wide range of government organizations to ensure the right balance is struck between efficiency and functionality. We design workplaces that are strategically aligned to mission, and support a wide range of functions from recruitment and retention to collaboration and knowledge share.
CallisonRTKL is currently a GSA Schedule holder. View our GSA professional services schedule #GS-10F-0234U.
- Kim has an affinity for creating mission-focused environments that boost morale, increase efficiency, and facilitate collaboration for clients. Kim Heartwell
- Rod leads CallisonRTKL's civic and cultural projects and has brought design excellence to the highest profile government buildings. Rod Henderer
- Bill synthesizes complex issues and communicates them effectively to project stakeholders for government, technology, and security-intensive clients. Bill McCarthy
- Paul leads regional practice group efforts in the UK and Europe for CallisonRTKL's workplace group. Paul Dunn
- Peter is the global public sector leader and vice president of the federal workplace team. Peter Marcin