Businesses evolve to serve their customers and stay competitive in their markets. But to do so, they need to recruit and retain top talent. Using data-driven insights, CallisonRTKL works with clients to create offices that offer compelling employee experiences. Our 2019 trends report focuses on the human side of workplace design. From retention and career advancement to the ethics of inclusion and diversity, these five trends will play a major role this year in design, strategic planning and workplace development.
- Fisher & Paykel Costa Mesa, California An appliance powerhouse increases brand awareness and its presence in the North American market.
- American Insurance Association Washington, D.C. CallisonRTKL created an efficient, active, open space to increase collaboration among team members.
- Bond Street Wharf Baltimore, Mayland CRTKL Design Enhances Baltimore’s “Digital Harbor”
- Columbia Center Seattle, Washington An authentic slice of urban life in Seattle.
- BAM Technologies Arlington, Virginia, USA CRTKL helped BAM Technologies, a cutting-edge software development company, modernize their workplace to accommodate their changing culture and work styles.