LXM Residential Towers

Residential towers set a new standard with amenities and guest homes.

With a long history of pushing the design envelope, Shanghai Wanye Enterprise Laoximen Real Estate Development Company sought out the expertise of CallisonRTKL for the LXM Residential Towers in the heart of Shanghai’s Laoximen district, which now form a distinctive silhouette on the city’s skyline. 85% of the floor area is dedicated to residential and the remaining 15% is dedicated to retail, providing tenants and the surrounding neighborhood with exceptional shopping amenities. All units are serviced by private elevators and garages, and private swimming pools and guest houses for extended families were a first for China’s residential market.

Location Shanghai, China Services , Markets