Each year, CRTKL examines trends in the workplace to understand how businesses are changing and adapting to different methods of work. Our experts share their understanding how businesses are integrating data-driven studies to improve key performance indicators like employee experience, employee health and innovation. The 2018 workplace sees the embrace of rapid technological advancement, the evolution and influence of the employee experience, and unconventional ways to use workspace.
- Chelsea Collective Multiple U.S. Locations This first-of-its-kind women’s fitness boutique redefines the athletic apparel shopping experience.
- 360 Mall Kuwait City, Kuwait Top shopping mall developer TAMDEEN commissioned CallisonRTKL to set a new benchmark for immersive retail experiences.
- American Society of Hematology Washington, District of Columbia The design team balances a unique set of challenges for this Washington, DC office space.
- Mockingbird Station Dallas, Texas CallisonRTKL was commissioned to complete the planning and architecture for this first-of-its-kind property in Texas.
- Mirdif City Centre Mirdif, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Mirdif City Centre is a hit with customers and the environment after becoming the first LEED Gold mall in the region.
- Lenovo Campus Global Headquarters Beijing, China Creating a building that is both beautiful and green, CallisonRTKL’s design team formed a new campus environment and corporate community for this multi-national personal technology company based in Beijing.